Staying physically healthy is more important now than ever, but just as important is staying mentally healthy.
“Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.”
– Bo Bennet
“Staying positive does not mean everything will turn out okay. Rather, it means you will be okay no matter how things turn out.”
Many of us are now nearly tethered to our homes, so staying physically active and healthy may be more important than ever, as well as staying mentally healthy. Staying positive is one of the best things you can do for your mental health.
Here are some resources and information on staying positive and keeping your brain healthy, getting free/almost free money for your business, and how to ensure your business stays in business during all of this:
- 10 Tips To Raise Your Spirits: https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrobinson/2020/04/01/the-perspective-less-taken-during-quarantine-10-tips-to-raise-your-spirits/#3012ac68427e
- Really great info and resources for everybody: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/managing-stress-anxiety.html
- If this doesn’t make you laugh, nothing will: https://www.vulture.com/2020/04/the-funniest-coronavirus-jokes.html
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance: https://wisconsinsbdc.org/services/covid-19/disasterloans/
- COVID-19 Business Resources: https://wedc.org/programs-and-resources/covid-19-response/
- Ability to work from home/remotely as if you were at your office – please reach out to us right away (contact info below) – we have multiple options that are seamless, fit any size business, and are extremely cost effective.
- Updating and managing your website, social media, and communications – we have an entire team of web developers, graphic designers, copywriters, and project managers at your disposal.
Stay healthy, and stay positive everyone – we will get through this – together.