Hello friends, it seems like every day we get more bad news. The best thing we can all do right now is to stay informed, stay focused, and stay on course with the recommended actions from trusted, reliable sources.
Here is our updated list of resources – which we trust – with the latest information and recommended courses of action and options for you, your family, and your businesses:
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance: https://wisconsinsbdc.org/services/covid-19/disasterloans/
- COVID-19 Business Resources: https://wedc.org/programs-and-resources/covid-19-response/
- Official website for Wisconsin Governor press releases with latest information on ‘Safer at Home Order’ – https://evers.wi.gov/Pages/Newsroom/Press-Releases.aspx
- Direct from the CDC, up to date information and resources on everything related to COVID-19:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Ability to work from home/remotely as if you were at your office – please reach out to us right away – we have multiple options that are seamless, fit any size business, and are extremely cost effective.
- Updating and managing your website, social media, and communications – we have an entire team of web developers, graphic designers, copywriters, and project managers at your disposal.
Things are changing every day, and we will continue to provide you with the latest updates, and options to maintain continuity no matter what tomorrow brings.