Sleep easy knowing that in the worst case scenario, we’ve got your back and will restore your data in hours, not days, and no ransom payout will be necessary. How do we do it? First we minimize your exposure to ransomware with a highly secured infrastructure. Then we prepare daily for the worst case scenario by taking multiple backups of all employee data and server data, which is then replicated again to a secondary data center.
These features are a critical part of our CompleteCloud platform, but there is much more:
- Included: every employee computer (never buy another desktop or laptop again; should a device fail or sustain damage, we will send a replacement overnight)
- Included: all necessary servers (never buy a server again; your server(s) will be virtualized in a highly secured data center)
- Included: all routers/firewalls, access points and switches (never buy network equipment again; should a device fail or sustain damage, we will send a replacement overnight)
- Included: 24×7 full service help desk based in St. Louis, on-site support on-demand
- Included: multi-layer security software ( includes Cisco Umbrella, Alert Logic, MFA, & KnowBe4)
- Included: anti-virus/anti-malware software for all devices
- Included: private cloud (no other business shares your hardware)
- Included: email services with spam and virus filtering
- Included: Microsoft Server and Microsoft Office licenses
Some companies never recover from ransomware and ultimately have to close their doors. Keep your doors open with our CompleteCloud platform and never pay a dime to get your data back from malicious actors.